The R2N RUN Experience is a social and non-competitive run on the beautiful trails and scenery of the annual Run2Nowhere 2 Day Stage Race in McGregor, Western Cape. The run will follow the original McClassic route and runners will be divided into small groups to ensure everyone stays safe and on route.
Run is limited to 50 runners. Confirm your spot now to avoid disappointment and please share with your friends.
Date: 5 & 6 September 2020
Time: From 07:30am (groups will leave in 10min intervals)
Meeting Point: McGregor Town (location to be confirmed when final number of runners confirmed)
• 5 Sept. +/- 20km (Start & Finish in McGregor Town)
• 6 Sept. +/- 17km (Start from Lord’s Winery, Finish in McGregor Town)
• Shuttle service can be arranged at a small fee for Day 2 start and/or back to Lord’s to collect your car.
Self-supported run in small groups (amount per group will depend on the final number of runners entered) with a run guide. Runners will be divided into groups of slow, medium and fast running pace. This is a leisure and social run; the group will decide beforehand how often they would like to stop, and should someone encounter a problem along route the group will wait and assist the runner before continuing.
Please note there will be no water points on route, ensure you bring your own snacks and a camelback. There will also be no medics, however we will supply the necessary emergency contact numbers for medical assistance if need be.
Fee: R300.00 per person for the 2 days
(Click NEXT on the Google document)
Accommodation: Please contact –
• Fiona at Destination McGregor firstname.lastname@example.org or
• Tourism McGregor email@example.com to find out more or
• Mira at McGregor Country Getaways firstname.lastname@example.org
The R2N Events Team