|40 Minute Massage - Booked and paid before 5 August 2018||R300.00|
|40 Minute Massage - Booked and paid from 6 August 2018||R320.00|
|40 Minute Massage - Walk-ins at event||R320.00|
Bookings: Contact Deirdre Scott-Rogerson | Email: email@example.com
Please note that pre-booking is highly recommended to get the time slot and therapist of your choice! It will avoid all disappointment when you are really sore and in need of a rub. Especially when we are fully booked.
KIDS DAY CARE
Bring the kids along for a great family weekend in McGregor. Whilst you are out exploring the beautiful mountains and valleys of McGregor our experienced Youth Leaders form the Breede Centre will look after your kids. They will be kept busy with various activities at the venue and at the Breede Centre.
- Age: 3 years (basically no nappies) - 13 years
- If there are high school kids we will also allow them
- Time: Daily from 07:30 - 12:00
- Cost: R300.00 per child for the weekend
- Includes: Healthy Snacks & Drinks (please arrange own breakfast & lunch – supporter meal packages available)
- Indemnity form to be signed at registration
Bookings: Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
SUPPORTERS MEAL PACKAGE
Supporter meal packages are available for friend or family joining you for the weekend! The meals are prepared by the local ladies of the Dutch Reformed Church so you can expect some of the best home cooked meals in the region!Provisional Meal Times:
Breakfast: 06:30 – 07:30 (Sun. 06:30 - 7:15)
Lunch: 11:00 – 13:00
Dinner: 18:00 – 20:00
• There are vegetarian meal options available
Lunch Only Package @ R225 per person
Sat & Sun. Lunch
Fri.: Dinner Sat: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Sun: Breakfast, Lunch
We recommend you contact one of the following establishments for bookings as soon as possible to ensure you find the perfect spot for you!
•Robertson is only a 15min drive from McGregor and a great location to stay!
•Please note that we will have shower facilities at the venue, if you want to quickly rinse off the dust before heading to your accommodation.
There will be a camping area next to the race venue. It will be a very basic camping site, located next to the car park with Trailer/Portable Toilets and Shower facilities. The race venue will be used as your ‘chill zone’ as it is just across the road.
Tented Accommodations: R950.00 per tent (2 nights, sleeps 1-2 people)
- 3m x 3m Canvas tent with Canopy
- 2 x Comfortable Single beds with mattresses
- White Cotton linen, duvet, pillow and blanket
- Bed side table, LED light, 2 x Bottled water
- 2 x Chairs
- 3m x 6m Ground cover
Own Tent: R350.00 per tent (2 nights)
- Bring your own tent and camping equipment